$45.00 Incl. VAT
*For shipments outside the USA, orders can take up to 4 weeks to be delivered. As annoying as it is, there may also be a customs fee. We are exploring ways to avoid this and welcome any sugestions.
The Silk Road anonymous market was an e-commerce website similar to Amazon or eBay but with an emphasis on user security and anonymity. It was launched in early February 2011 by Ross Ulbricht and employed two key pieces of technology. One was Tor, a global network of computers that routes internet traffic in a way that is nearly impossible to trace. The idea for an anonymity network like Tor was first developed by the U.S. navy in the 1990s to protect U.S. intelligence communications online. Silk Road used Tor to allow users to connect to the site without revealing their identity or location and without their internet providers knowing about it. The other technology behind Silk Road was the cryptocurrency Bitcoin, which allowed Silk Road users to anonymously pay or be paid for the goods and services listed on the site.
Ross, at the time 26 years old, envisioned Silk Road as a “free-market economic experiment,” an open platform driven by its user community. He believed that “people should have the right to buy and sell whatever they wanted so long as they weren’t hurting anyone else.” Read the full story
What has happened is something we totally disagree with, in collaboration with the Samurai team, we have decided to donate 80% of the profit to freeross.org
Samourai are privacy activists who have dedicated there lives to creating the software that Silicon Valley will never build, the regulators will never allow, and the VC’s will never invest in. They build the software that Bitcoin deserves.
- the legend is handcrafted and limits vertical shrinkage by it’s body panels which have been carefully cut cross-grain
- double ribbing side panels add stretch for a more comfortable fit
- reverse coverstitch sewing on all seams for exceptional durability guaranteed
- built to perfection with 3” long 520gm 100% cotton ribbing at the cuffs, waistband, and side panel
- finishing touches on the legend heavyweight are the unique antique silver eyelets and beautiful drawcord tips
- 100% of the finest cotton shoelace drawcord
Care & Maintenance:
- Wash less
- Wash with similar colours
- Wash cold
- Wash (and dry) inside out
- Use the right (amount of) detergents
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron on reverse
- Store correctly
- Treat stains immediately
Large, Medium, Small, X Large