In this episode we discus Antomous going woke, dying his hair blue and buying shitcoins. We cover some Wim Hof breathing techniques and cold shower tips like the reminder its not good for hypertrophy to have cold showers after training. Don’t worry we now dive deep into the weird and wonderful world of bitcoin, open source and freedom tech. We started with updates on the following projects.
– improve the overall performance of Bisq
Green android 4.0.0
– new UX
– Allow multiple account types in a single wallet, bitcoin and liquid, singlesig and multisig
– Bip47 payment codes receive support
– Bip47 is under a development backdoor for testing and feedback purpose (please do provide feedback and bugs).
– To activate it tap 10x on “display in wallets list” on the wallet details screen.
– This is a first phase of the implementation, which includes:
– Get a payment code
– Receive on Bip84 account
– See your transactions history
– Use your utxos for sending
– Support all SIGHASH types
– This can enable specialized Bitcoin transactions involving multiple signers and even limited changes to the transaction after signing
– SeedXOR now supports 12 and 18 words mnemonics
– Lightning Network Explorer
– LND and CLN support
– GeoIP integration
– Channel forensic
– Switched expected OS from Manjaro to Debian
– Updated the pgp key file
– Android: smaller release binaries
– Advanced coin control
– Updated transaction notes to support long notes and hyperlinks
– Ability to lock and unlock coins
– Coin search and filters
– Transaction search and filters
We then did a dive into some Nostr projects and some advice on setting up and using it privately before discussing our thoughts on the chance of its survival and use cases. QNA gave us some updates on passport and what the team at foundation have been up too and Antomous reminded us the stock at Vulcan will be changing.
We reminded everyone that if you are taking money from, shilling or using Wasabi this is actively helping to attack bitcoin. We don’t find this acceptable. Do better.
If you enjoyed the episode, please let us know by liking and/or subscribing to the video and podcast. Do it now please you lazy fcuk.
Show Sponsor: Foundation Devices
Foundation builds Bitcoin-centric tools that empower you to reclaim your digital sovereignty. As a sovereign computing company, Foundation is the antithesis of today’s tech conglomerates.
Returning to cypherpunk principles, they build open source technology that “can’t be evil”.
As always please feel free to reach out and ask me any questions.
Today you can exchange $1 for 3502 Sats (Sale ends soon.)
Thank you Foundation Devices for sponsoring the show. Use code BITBUYBIT at check out for $10 off your purchase